As summer heats up and the 4th of July is quickly approaching, get ready for the festivities with a delicious blueberry mojito and festive brownie and fruit kebabs. Not only are these items the perfect addition to any 4th of July gathering, they are perfect for any summer occasion!
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
4 Ounces Rum
10 Fresh Mint Leaves
2 Teaspoons White Sugar
Juice of 2 Limes
6 Ounces Club Soda
1. Blend or muddle blueberries until smooth. Set aside.
2. Use a muddler or wooden spoon to blend in mint leaves and sugar.
3. Stir in rum, lime juice, and blueberry mix.
4. Pour over club soda and ice, gently stir.
5. Garnish with extra blueberries, lime and mint if desired.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Photo Credit for Mojito: http://bit.ly/28QzNxy
Photo Credit for Kebab: http://bit.ly/28Tdonw
Brownie & Fruit Kebabs
9x13 Inch pan of brownies-chilled and cut into 1-inch cubes (You can use any brownie recipe you prefer)
1 Pint blueberries, washed
1 Pint strawberries, washed and hulled
Hot Fudge sauce for drizzling (if desired)
1. Alternate threading brownies, blueberries, strawberries and marshmallows onto wooden skewers.
2. Drizzle with hot fudge if desired.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.